TOP > Products
Physcotron is developed from our own fine processing technology. The accuracy of its clearance between inner and outer blade is extremely high. Physctron enables uniform fine grinding, pulverizing, crushing, and homogenization, which no other company products can achieve.
Holding the line against other homogenizers relying on power alone, Physcotron is designed with the emphasis on blade edge processing. More than 6,000 physcotrons have been sold so far in Japan.
ZEECOM employs microscopic electrophoresis method with image-processing technique. ZEECOM automatically recognizes the electrophoresis migration of individual particles on a monitor and determines the particle migration speed, which is then converted into the zeta potential value.
is a bench-top colony picker.
It automatically picks specified colonies and transfers them to microplates / Petri dishes.
Triplicate sterilization process and Microtec proprietary Automatic Needle Change System (A.N.C.S.) provide you an ultimate contamination-free environment.
- Just for 3 minutes from crushing to collecting samples.
- Lower heat denaturation than any other crushing method.
- Sample cells (sample containers) are reusable, that is to say, they can be autoclaved and easily cleaned.
- Best suited for the extractions of proteins, DNA, and especially mRNA.
- Suited for hard samples (such as teeth and bones).